Bringing together the greater medical affairs community to collaborate and share best practices
Fierce Medical Affairs Strategic Summit West will provide a platform for Medical Affairs executives and professionals to share best practices, strategic insights, and collaborate to advance communication techniques, build-out Medical Affairs organizations, prepare for launches, and discover new technologies to track progress and keep customers engaged in a digital world.
- Identify Potential Success Factors in Developing an Impactful Medical Plan that Compliments Cross Functional Team Plans
- Driving KOL Engagement on a Strategic Continuum Using Insights and Outcomes
- Collaborate Across Medical Affairs and Clinical Development Teams Throughout a Product’s Life Cycle
- Case Study: Build a Medical Affairs Strategy for Success Within a Digital Medicine Company
- Breakdown the Challenges of a Global to Local Content Model
Maximize your experience and add the interactive workshops to your registration.
Morning Workshop: How to Create Fun and Engaging Training Programs for Highly Effective Teams
Afternoon Workshop: Developing a Medical Affairs Action Plan and Strategies for Building out Medical Affairs Teams While Preparing for Commercialization
3 Days of Learning, Networking & Fun With Your Medical Affairs Peers in San Diego!
Top Reasons to Attend
- Understand the Value of Medical Affairs - Explore the role and value of medical affairs across functions (patient recruitment, evidence generation, disease awareness, clinical development, and launch strategy
- Streamline Medical Communications - Learn how to modify medical communication processes to include digital applications for more streamlined workflows
- Connect with Patients & Stakeholders - Breakdown the challenges of connecting with patients and other stakeholders to create stronger relationships
- Improve Your Medical Affairs Strategy - Gain best practices for developing effective medical affairs strategy and medical communication plans
- Gain Insights into Field Medical - Examine how the current changes to field medical will affect the role moving forward
- Networking Opportunities - Meet with heads of Medical Affairs to gain best practices
SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from top pharma, biotech, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Communications
- Medical Writing
- Medical Operations
- Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs)
- Field Medical
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Medical Education
- Medical Information
- Medical Science
- Clinical Trials
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Learn More
Let’s reach net zero together!
Download tips on you can have a more sustainable event experience.