The Premier Conference on the West Coast for Medical Affairs Professionals
The Fierce Medical Affairs Strategic Summit West provides a platform for medical affairs, field medical, and medical communications teams to share best practices, gain actionable insights and crowdsource ideas to their unique challenges from their peers.
By attending, you have the opportunity to hear from emerging biotech and pharma leaders on how to build agile medical affairs teams from the ground up, out of the box strategies for MSLs to engage with KOLs and HCPs post-pandemic, successful approaches to establishing medical communications plans ahead of a launch, and the role of medical affairs in delivering a truly omnichannel customer experience.
Meet face-to-face with top relevant industry solution providers for two days of pre-scheduled, 1-to-1 meetings and exclusive networking opportunities.
Meet our 2023 Conference Chairperson!
Melanie Fleeman, PhD
Executive Director, Head of Scientific Communications
Education & Digital Content
Melanie and our all-star lineup of speakers had a great time at this year's Medical Affairs Strategic Summit West!
Top Reasons to Attend
- Establish a strategic and tactical launch plan for medical affairs teams that align with the organization’s overall business objectives
- Gain new insight into effectively integrating social media into your medical communications plans
- Examine strategies for medical affairs to work effectively with commercial to navigate the compliance landscape
- Hear how MSL teams are leveraging digital capabilities and out of the box in-person tactics to boost HCP engagement
- Understand the value medical affairs can provide across a product’s lifecycle by driving collaboration with clinical development teams
Key Topics Including:
- Lessons Learned from Emerging Biotech Companies
- The Value of Medical Affairs Across a Products Life Cycle
- Roadmap to Success – Strategies for an Effective Product Launch
- Keep Pedaling: Advancing KOL Relationship
- A Framework for Thinking about Health Disparities in the US
- Building Omnichannel Engagement to Improve HCP and Customer Experience
- Developing an Impactful Scientific Platform
- Innovations in Scientific Communications
2023 Featured Keynote
Lori Lebson, PhD
Senior Vice President North America Medical Affairs | EMD Serono
As Senior Vice President, North America Medical Affairs, Lori leads the Neurology and Immunology, Oncology, Fertility and HIV teams responsible for driving medical strategy, clinical insights, scientific communications, and data generation to transform patient care.
Day 1 Keynote:
Explore the Current Landscape of Medical Affairs and Hear How to Develop Strategic Plans Based on Patient-Centric Goals and Marketplace Insights
2023 Featured Keynote
Connie Baumgard, MSN, NP
Director US Vascular Medical Affairs | Abbott
Connie Baumgard is an accomplished, dedicated, global healthcare executive with more than 25 years of clinical, research, program development, and interventional cardiology knowledge and four years of medical device industry experience.
Day 2 Keynote:
Beyond Intervention: Assessing the Vascular Care Journey for Patients
Solidify existing relationships and build strong connections with new decision makers during:
- Networking breaks
- Cocktail receptions
- Event meals
- Educational seminars
- And more!
SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from top pharma, biotech, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Communications
- Medical Writing
- Medical Operations
- Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs)
- Field Medical
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Medical Education
- Medical Information
- Medical Science
- Clinical Trials
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Quest Zero Initiative