Bringing together the greater medical affairs community to collaborate and share best practices
MASS West 2022 will provide a platform for Medical Affairs executives and professionals to share best practices, strategic insights, and collaborate to advance communication techniques, build-out Medical Affairs organizations, prepare for launches, and discover new technologies to track progress and keep customers engaged in a digital world.
A limited number of complimentary passes are available for qualified Pharma and Biotech professionals. Apply now and see if you are eligible!
We look forward to connecting with you in San Diego!
- Identify Potential Success Factors in Developing an Impactful Medical Plan that Compliments Cross Functional Team Plans
- Driving KOL Engagement on a Strategic Continuum Using Insights and Outcomes
- Collaborate Across Medical Affairs and Clinical Development Teams Throughout a Product’s Life Cycle
- Case Study: Build a Medical Affairs Strategy for Success Within a Digital Medicine Company
- Breakdown the Challenges of a Global to Local Content Model
Maximize your experience and add the interactive workshops to your registration.
Morning Workshop A: Encourage Cross Team Collaborations Across Functions to Ensure a Brand’s Success
Morning Workshop B: Build Your Promotional Review Committee from the Ground Up in Companies of All Sizes
Afternoon Workshop C: Develop a Medical Affairs Strategy That Stays Ahead of the Curve
Afternoon Workshop D: Create Compliant Medical-Focused Content Across Territories
Top Reasons to Attend
- Understand the Value of Medical Affairs - Explore the role and value of medical affairs across functions (patient recruitment, evidence generation, disease awareness, clinical development, and launch strategy
- Streamline Medical Communications - Learn how to modify medical communication processes to include digital applications for more streamlined workflows
- Connect with Patients & Stakeholders - Breakdown the challenges of connecting with patients and other stakeholders to create stronger relationships
- Improve Your Medical Affairs Strategy - Gain best practices for developing effective medical affairs strategy and medical communication plans
- Gain Insights into Field Medical - Examine how the current changes to field medical will affect the role moving forward
- Networking Opportunities - Meet with heads of Medical Affairs to gain best practices
This conference attracts SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Communications
- Medical Writing
- Medical Operations
- Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs)
- Field Medical
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Medical Education
- Medical Information
- Medical Science
- Clinical Trials